Monday, April 20, 2009

milliner for hire

Dear Millinery Friends and Fashion Designers,

I am an award winning milliner based in Chicago seeking opportunities in millinery as a contract milliner or hired hand. I love Chicago but growing frustrated by the limited opportunities to learn and grow as a milliner here. I am living my dream as an artist and small business owner and am willing to relocate just about anywhere for the right opportunity! Let's make beautiful accessories together!

I have trained at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago fashion and fiber departments, most notably with milliner Eia Radosavljevic; an internship with the innovative Redmoon Theatre Company in the build shop and in the costume department; and designing for several years as tonya gross millinery. I am happy to provide a CV, photos and references at your request. I also refer you to my website: http://www.tonyagrossmillinery.com for photos of some of my most recent work. Thank you!

No comments: