Sunday, January 6, 2013

"It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you."

5 days and $8630 to go on my Kickstarter Project:  "Tonya Gross Millinery Hat Collection for Zappos.com"
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1949121820/tonya-gross-millinery-hat-collection-for-zapposcom

Was thinking of standing in front of the offices of my former employer, Citadel Investment Group, with a sign that reads:
Too much?  Probably, especially if I get arrested!  I never would have imagined asking friends, family and complete strangers to support this project.  I have become ok with this because I absolutely need to meet my goal.

"It's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you."  From the film, Million Dollar Baby.  Thankfully, you see that dream too.  Thank you for your support!

+Citadel Investment Group
+Chicago
+Kinzie Industrial Corridor
+Millinery
+Hats
+Tonya Gross Millinery
+Hedge Funds 
+Marketing Kickstarter.com 
+いいね!+1 キックスターター ( Like!+1 KickStarter ) 
+Kickstarter Unofficial Page 


No comments: